What are mobile hoists?
These mobile hoists are aids that we can add along with your stairlift chair. They will work with a special type of sling to help you make a quick transfer between rooms and seats while staying safe.
Are there benefits of using these?
Mobile hoists can be beneficial because they are specifically designed with carers and patients in mind. Lifting someone around the home is hard and will cause strain. In some cases, it is even impossible to do. With a mobile hoist, you can comfortably transfer patients or help them with other activities around the home without getting hurt.
Are there different types of mobile hoists?
We are proud to offer our customers a wide variety of mobile hoists for their needs. Some of our most common options include:
- Poolside: This swimming hoist is perfect for helping someone in and out of the water. There are different fixings to help with different types of pools.
- Ceiling and gantry hoists: This option will fit on your ceiling and comes with a track to run the hoist on. You can extend or shorten it to work in any part of your home.
- Stand assist hoist: This helps your patient to do a standing or seated transfer. You can even attach slings to assist with these transfers.
We even offer installation with our mobile hoist deliver to help you get it set up right.
Things to Consider
There are a few things you should consider when choosing a mobile hoist for your needs. Some include:
- Where will you use the aid?
- What design will work the best?
- What type of aid will you provide
Considering all of these will ensure you can pick the exact type of mobile hoist you need.